Friday, June 26, 2009

Long Lost

Long Lost is another thriller from Harlan Coben. I listened to this on my drive to work. The story features main character Myron Bolitar. I jumped into the middle of this series but would not have had to have read any of the others as this story stands on it's scary own. The story is about a terrorist plot that somehow involves the long dead daughter of a former lover. The terrorists and mossad and french police and American Homeland security forces chase each other from America to Europe and back again. The bad guys are seriously unscrupulous and the good guys are equally scary in their ineptitude, or naivite. Hearing the book seemed so shocking in many aspects. I think if I'd have read it I wouldn't have noticed the blood and gore so much. I tend to skip those things. I did enjoy the twisting ride that this story provided, and I think if you enjoy spy thillers this will be just the story for you!

No comments: